On Farm Connectivity Program
Have you heard…? You could be eligible to receive thousands of dollars in funding. You read that right. The Federal Government On Farm Connectivity Program has kicked off with a bang! Just to recap, it’s funded by the Australian Government and provides $30 million over two years to help primary producers just like yourself to improve connectivity and adopt on-farm technology. Put those excuses aside and saddle up for 2024 with Farmbot on your side of the fence. Eligible producers can access a 50% discount off the cost of eligible equipment. And that’s where we come in – Water Level Monitors, Rain Gauges, Pump Control solutions, Flow, Pressure, and Trough Sensors, and more are flying out the door.
As an approved supplier, Farmbot is the one that completes the application for you, it couldn’t be better!
How do I apply? It’s actually very simple
- Reach out to the friendly Farmbot team to request a quote on products that interest you
- Farmbot begins rebate application via the Business Grants Hub website
- You receive an invitation to submit your farm income declaration
- Application is reviewed to ensure it meets eligibility criteria and funding available
- You purchase discounted equipment from Farmbot (must be within 60 days of grant approval)
Visit infrastructure.gov.au/ofcp for full details and eligibility criteria.
Want to know if you’re eligible? Here’s the criteria:
- You have a registered business and ABN that operate an eligible primary product activity (you can apply with multiple ABN’s)
- Your annual average pre-tax income from primary production is between $40k and $2m* per year
- You operate an eligible primary production activity
*If your pre-tax income is more than the $2 million threshold, we have other offers that may interest you, so you won’t miss out on getting a deal. Get in touch and we will let you in on a few secrets…
How much is the grant?
- The grant (rebate) amount will be up to 50% off the cost of eligible equipment.
- The minimum grant (rebate) amount is $3,000
- The maximum grant (rebate) amount is $30,000
- This equates to a quote of approx $6,000 exc. GST off Farmbot hardware
What products are eligible for purchase? There’s something for everyone!
- Water Level Monitor, Xtend and lite
- Dam / Turkeys Nest Level Monitor
- Diesel Level Monitor
- Pump Control
- Liquid Fertiliser Monitor
- Rain Gauge
- Wireless Trough Sensor
- Flow Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
The Farmbot system has paid for itself within 12 months through fuel and labour savings and has improved worker satisfaction and animal welfare.
– Australian producer and Farmbot customer
It’s not too late to jump on the bandwagon, like thousands of producers around Australia who are adapting and optimising their operations with Farmbot.
The first round of funding is $15 million will be allocated on a first-in, first-served basis for eligible producers, up until it closes on 31 May 2024 or until funding has been exhausted. We hear it is running out fast.
To avoid missing out on this limited funding we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
Contact us today on 02 9030 4760 to start your application. Giddy up!