Water Level Monitor
Muster up our huge EOFY Deals > HERE
- Water level monitoring for tanks, dams, bores and turkey nests
- Detect leaks and faults in near real-time
- Receive alerts when issues happen to your phone and/or email
- Two connectivity options (Satellite or Cellular) – Guaranteed to work anywhere
- Save time on fuel and labour costs
- Have peace of mind knowing your livestock have water
- Simple and quick installation
The Farmbot Water Level Monitor provides remote water level monitoring and reporting of real-time issues, events and abnormalities of your water tanks. The Water Level Sensor is made of ceramic and titanium which offers extremely high corrosion resistance suitable for harsh water environments. It is a hydrostatic sensor which measures water level by sensing the pressure of the water above.
Farmbot devices have been designed to withstand the most remote and harsh climates, and connectivity constraints, with satellite and cellular (4G) options available, and is proven to work all across Australia. Farmbot products are self-installable and immediately operational with no technicians required.
Users receive SMS and email alerts when issues, maximum or minimum water levels are breached. The alerts triggers are set via the MyFarmbot platform which reliably collects, stores and reports data from multiple monitoring locations, from anywhere, anytime. The platform can be accessed by multiple users and caters for any business, from small farms to large operations with multiple properties and corporates.
The Water Level Monitor is a solar run remote monitoring device that integrates with Farmbot’s range of wired and wireless sensors to monitor level, pressure, flow, rainfall and people movements.