Line Pressure Sensor
- Determines pump issues, fluctuations, problems and impending failures
- Three line-pressure sensors can connect to one Farmbot Monitor
- Monitor water, gas, and other liquids
- Monitors up to 0-2500 kPa/25 BAR Custom pressure ranges are available on request.
- Fittings, valves and cable included
The Farmbot Line Pressure Sensor provides insights into pressure levels and changes in any line. Detailed data allows a better understanding of pumps, controllers, valves and the overall reticulation system. It facilitates the early detection of faults, problems or impending failures. The line pressure sensor can monitor any line (water, gas, and other liquids) up to 2500 kPa / 25 BAR in standard form. Custom pressure ranges are available on request.
The Line Pressure Sensor comes with 1⁄4 Inch BSP male fitting, snubber valve and a cable length of 10m, custom cabling is available upon request. The sensor is self-installable & requires minimal maintenance. Users have the capability to receive alerts based on custom triggers and are also able to analyse monthly pressure comparison data and export to spreadsheets.
Line Pressure Sensor requires a Farmbot Monitor to operate. The Farmbot Monitor is the remote monitoring device that integrates with Farmbot’s range of wired and wireless sensors to monitor level, pressure, flow, rainfall and people movements.