Know your property
Farmbot's range of farm monitors
Water monitoring doesn’t end with storage levels and rainfall
– it’s an entire ecosystem of equipment, staff and resources.
Knowing your Farm Ecosystem means improved
productivity and increased profitability
Our farm monitors keep you informed on:
- Staff safety
- Equipment condition
- Infrastructure health
Water Level Monitor
The Farmbot Level Sensor is Farmbot’s main sensor enabling tracking of hisotrical water level patterns.
- Remote water monitoring for tanks, dams, turkey nests and channels
- Works anywhere
- Uses Satellite and Cellular 3G, 4G or NB-IoT communications
- Sends SMS and Email alerts to a hierarchy of designated users
- Near real-time reporting of issues, events and abnormalities in your water systems
- The dashboard provides visibility of entire property/aggregations’ of water assets at a glance
- Connects to the portfolio of core Farmbot offerings as well as up to 20 external devices
- Connects to multiple other devices via cable, Bluetooth and Lora Point to Point (P2P)
Water Flow Monitor
The Farmbot flow sensor is an integrated water-level and flow monitoring solution that provides supply and demand data to help prevent water loss. It offers near real-time water level and aggregate flow data for up to three outbound lines. It can work with a wide range of standard water meters and like all farmbot sensors, it is self-install for immediate operational use.
- Provides accurate flow rates from pumps, bores and tank inlets or outlets
- Utilises any flow meter that provides a pulse output (ARAD, WaterFlux etc.)
- Provides aggregate water flow and total volume information in litres
- Provides detailed flow history to help you better understand daily and seasonal water demand and supply
- Provides SMS and email alerts in case of excessive flow rates
- Will support an optional rain gauge
Water Line Pressure Monitor
The Farrmbot line pressure sensor provides insights into pressure levels and changes in any line. This enables a better understanding of water pumps, controllers, valves and the overall reticulation system. It also allows for the early detection of faults, problems and impending failures.
- Can monitor any line (water, gas, and other liquid) up to 2500 KPA / 25 Bar in standard form.
- Other pressure ranges can be provided on request
- Provides timely warnings of unexpected pressure changes
- Provides detailed line pressure history to help better manage system performance and problem determination
- Provide up to 64 data points a day for the satellite version and 128 per day for the cellular (4G) version
- Supports an optional rain gauge
Pump control, electric fence and camera monitors – coming soon
Want to be informed when this product becomes available? Enter your details to be the first to know.