Know your property
Farmbot's range of farm monitors
Water monitoring doesn’t end with storage levels and rainfall
– it’s an entire ecosystem of equipment, staff and resources.
Knowing your Farm Ecosystem means improved
productivity and increased profitability
Our farm monitors keep you informed on:
- Staff safety
- Equipment condition
- Infrastructure health
Water Level Monitor
The Farmbot Level Sensor is Farmbot’s main sensor enabling tracking of hisotrical water level patterns.
- Remote water monitoring for tanks, dams, turkey nests and channels
- Works anywhere
- Uses Satellite and Cellular 3G, 4G or NB-IoT communications
- Sends SMS and Email alerts to a hierarchy of designated users
- Near real-time reporting of issues, events and abnormalities in your water systems
- The dashboard provides visibility of entire property/aggregations’ of water assets at a glance
- Connects to the portfolio of core Farmbot offerings as well as up to 20 external devices
- Connects to multiple other devices via cable, Bluetooth and Lora Point to Point (P2P)
Water Flow Sensor
The Farmbot flow sensor is an integrated water-level and flow monitoring solution that provides supply and demand data to help prevent water loss. It offers near real-time water level and aggregate flow data for up to three outbound lines. It can work with a wide range of standard water meters and like all farmbot sensors, it is self-install for immediate operational use.
- Provides accurate flow rates from pumps, bores and tank inlets or outlets
- Utilises any flow meter that provides a pulse output (ARAD, WaterFlux etc.)
- Provides aggregate water flow and total volume information in litres
- Provides detailed flow history to help you better understand daily and seasonal water demand and supply
- Provides SMS and email alerts in case of excessive flow rates
- Will support an optional rain gauge
Water Line Pressure Sensor
The Farrmbot line pressure sensor provides insights into pressure levels and changes in any line. This enables a better understanding of water pumps, controllers, valves and the overall reticulation system. It also allows for the early detection of faults, problems and impending failures.
- Can monitor any line (water, gas, and other liquid) up to 2500 KPA / 25 Bar in standard form.
- Other pressure ranges can be provided on request
- Provides timely warnings of unexpected pressure changes
- Provides detailed line pressure history to help better manage system performance and problem determination
- Provide up to 64 data points a day for the satellite version and 128 per day for the cellular (4G) version
- Supports an optional rain gauge
Wireless Trough Sensor
The Farmbot Wireless Trough Sensor provides Farmbot customers with a picture of trough water supply right up to the point of consumption. It provides you with visibility of impending problems as well as insights into stock drinking habits by displaying the average and minimum water level.
It is self-installable and immediately operational with no technicians required. It has been designed to accommodate troughs differing in shape, material and size and is easily portable from trough to trough.
*Wireless Trough Sensors communicate with Farmbot Next Generation Monitors only.
- Easy installation, no calibration required
- Ability to move the sensor from trough to trough without any tools
- Generic mounting holes can be used with a range of fasteners for each trough type
- A robust plastic dome ensures that it cannot be damaged or dislodged
- Communicates wirelessly to Farmbot Monitors
- Provides insights into livestock consumption trends and variations
- Monitor average and minimum water level
- Save time on fuel & labour costs
Pump control, and camera monitors – coming soon
Want to be informed when this product becomes available? Enter your details to be the first to know.